Sunday 1 April 2012

Quality Family Time

This weekend N and I went to Longbeach with our pup for some down time. We had a really good time. The cabin we stayed at was right on the beach. I just love the sound of the surf. Saturday was rainy but we still went to Schooner Cove and walked around the bay. My legs were KILLING me from doing stairs on Thursday at running group. Just shows I need to do those stairs more often I guess (I have met my kryptonite). Miller pup loved it! Back at the cabin we gave the sandy pup a bath, had some lunch and cuddled up and watched a movie. For dinner we went to the Shelter (love!!) and I had some yummy wine (prospect winery sav blanc in case I forget lol).

It is funny, ever since DR I have not wanted to drink much. I don't know if I am just being paranoid (ie. Agh my boobs hurt, my ovaries hurt etc) or if I am actually pregnant. I keep thinking it's too early to tell. Part of me really hopes I am... I am excited to be a mom, and set up nursery, and nest ... And another small part of me hopes I have more time to be uhh.. Irresponsible?! It sounds worse than it is lol. It is just nice to be so spontaneous right now, I am trying to really appreciate that. Lord knows if I am anything like when we first got Miller home... Could not sleep a wink! I had all these dreams about him being hurt or peeing on the floor lol. I don't want to be a neurotic mom!!! Haha

Anyways... Today was beautiful and we walked the beach with Miller. It was a great way to get some down time, especially there being no tv! Lol had to bring laptop to watch movies. OH and saw Hunger Games today!! Absolutely loved it! May have cried a wee bit ;) so glad I read the books first. Anywho.. Time to get ready for another big week at work! Plus Easter/ more bday festivities. Soo hope my body is ready for all that lol

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment